Monday, February 21, 2011


This week I concentrated most of my stitching efforts on HEAD Dance of the Graces and got another page completed. This makes 19 pages in all done. Another page and a 1/2 and this row will be done.

I also worked a little on the crane.



The Utensil pattern has received it's embellishments and has been sent off to mom to work her wonders with it for the cookbook. I now await her instruction before proceeding further with making up more of these.




I was soooooo hoping to finish putting together the ornies that I had cross-stitched in January, but thus far I have not been able to find fabric for the back of the ornies that I am happy with. So.....those have been put on a back burther for now.

1 comment:

Lynn S. said...

This is looking So beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished project!