Thursday, September 29, 2011

Another page of the Dance of the Graces has been completed! 

I've also been working on the finish of my Christmas ornament.  Was a bit more difficult than I had originally thought it would be as I had NEVER made cording before.  But I did it! AND the ornament will be winging it's way to it's new home tomorrow!  So.....no pictures until I have conformation that it has been received by it's new owner.

Mom's breadcloth is coming along rather nicely.  It's about 3/4 the way stitched and hope to be on the last side by the end of the day today!   Still need to go pick out the beads for the grapes though.

I've also recently found out that the materials for the Chelsea project should be in the mail to me very soon.  Can't wait to get this so I can get this small project out of the way.

I'm also getting ready to start ANOTHER special project for another family member----so unfortunately, will not be able to post pictures on this one either :(.


No comments: