Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Here's the latest update on the Dance of the Graces....Page 31 is now complete.   Took me nearly 3 weeks to do this page!  Thought the confetti was going to do me in!  But the end product is well worth the effort.  I need to put this aside now for a little and work on finishing the Christmas Ornies for DH's office.  I also need to get the back sewn onto mom's breadcloth.

Last night I got confirmation that the materials for the Chelsea Project that I signed up to do back in August should be in the mail to me very soon.  Once I get that, everything else will be put aside so that I can complete my commitment on this.

2 comments:

leeni1176 said...

I love how your Dance of the Graces is turning out....It's lovely.

I have this chart and one day....

Honeybee (Melissa) said...

Thanks Arlene! I'm enjoying every minute of stitching this! Got another page done...just need to take a photo and update the blog....