Tuesday, May 14, 2013

IHSW & Update

This weekend is the IHSW (International Hermit Stitch Weekend).   Not sure yet what I will be working on.   Probably PR Mystery SAL as I am 2 parts behind on that now and the final part will be released on the 1st.

Here is how it looks now: 


I have finished the cross-stitching on the Woodland Babies Afghan.  Just need to put the backing on it now. 


Have also finished the LK Halloween Rules.  Love how this turned out!


The last couple of days I've been working on the knitted cow outfit for my Grandson.  Have the back done and am now working on the front.   Hope to have this finished within the next week or two as well!

I have also joined an exchange over on the Tiny Treasures Exchange II board for a Scissor Case.  Have never done one before.  Have the stitching complete, now just have to figure out how to finish it.

Well, that's it for me!  Happy stitching!







3 comments:

Rita said...

Congratulations to your beautiful finishes.

Marcy said...

Everything looks great -- congrats on the finishes.

Julie said...

Congrats on both your finishes.
The Blanket is so sweet and love the H'ween one.