Monday, February 24, 2014

I was sick the entire weekend with viral bronchitis.  Just now starting to get a bit of energy back.   As a result there was NO stitching done over the weekend.  

I did however get some done during the past week before I came down ill.

Managed a page finish on the Ornament Portrait of Father Christmas!



Also got a bit on the next page of Names of Jesus, but there isn't enough there to warrant a photo.

Hope everyone else had a more productive weekend!

Happy stitching!

6 comments:

Shebafudge said...

Lovely progress. I will look forward to seeing progress pics next time!

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Looks like you got a lot done on Father Christmas! Great progress!

Ana said...

Hi!

I hope your feeling better. I also was never able to stitch while being sick.

I'm looking forward to see your progress. :)

Kisses

Kate said...

Hope you're feeling better!!! your stitching is wonderful :)

Mama Dog said...

I hope you are feeling better. Hopefully you'll get to enjoy your stitching more this coming weekend.

Lewis Clark said...

May you have very good health and nice to see you are recovering because after sickness people feel really weak