Monday, March 21, 2011


WOW! Another 2 weeks have just zoomed by! Just loving this weather! Although, the bees can just go somewhere else (at least while I'm out in the yard). I really need to get out to the front gardens and weed and clean out all the trash that the wind has blown in....but there are soooo many bees around the bushes there that I just can't get anywhere near them. It's all I can do just to hurry past them on my way from the front door to the car. Drat allergic reactions to bees anyways!


Almost got the 2nd vegetable bed completely weeded and ready for planting...only have a section the size of a Turkey platter left. But that section has a LARGE fire ant nest. So......I'm awaiting for the ant bait to take care of it so that I can finish.


In the meantime, I've finished the crane picture. LOVE how it turned out! Now all I need to do is go get it framed. DD and I plan to do this on Friday.





I also was able to finish up the row on Dance of the Graces. The more I do on this, the more I love it. I'm really getting anxious to get it finished. but I'm not quite 1/2 way there yet. There is one more row along the top. Once that row is done, the picture will be officially 1/2 there!

This week I'm working on the cookbook project....I have 10 of the utencil pattern that I want to have all stitched up before April 16th. Wish me luck!








No comments: