Friday, March 23, 2012

It's been awhile since I've updated.  I apologize for being away for so very long.  But I haven't been idle while away.

Very little work has been done on Dance of the Graces since my last update.  So little in fact, that it's not worth taking a photo of.   This had been put away so that I could work on the special project and baby afgan.

The Special project has been completed.  Unfortunately, I hesitate to post a completed photo here as I don't know if the person for who that is intended checks this blog or not.  So, to be on the safe side, I'm not going to post it for now.  This will have to wait until after the gift has been given.

The Baby Afgan is coming along nicely.  I've got 7 of 13 squares completed and have started the 8th square.  Here's some photos of some of the completed squares.

 

I've also done a little bit more on SK Blue Moon.  Not much, but as I said, I've concentrated most of my efforts the past two months on the special project.


Now I'm getting ready to start yet another special project that is a Christmas gift and unfortunately, I won't be able to post ANY pics of this one as I go along either.  The fabric for this is a hand-dyed from Picture This Plus and is absolutely gorgeous.  This week I'll be getting the threads needed so that I can get started.


6 comments:

stitchersanon said...

ooo the mystery and suspense lol...love the afghan, very pretty. I am sure it will be loved.

Tamara said...

I think your blog is great and have offered you the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for info.

lesli said...

Just found your blog....what lovely stitching you do! I'm working on SK Blue Moon as well....it is so full of confetti!!

Anonymous said...

Hello

just found your blog!

Your stitching is lovely!

Congrats on your award.
Happy stitching.

Unknown said...

I awarded you a Liebster Award on my blog. :)

Unknown said...

Here is some good news for you! I gave a Liebster Award! Go to http://thestitchmenagerie.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-award.html for more information!