Thursday, April 18, 2013

IHSW Weekend

This weekend is IHSW weekend!  Hard to believe we are to the 3rd weekend of April already!  Where has the time flown?

I will once again be working on the Woodland Babies Afgan.  Here is were I am so far (although, I do have one more square done than the picture shows).....

Stoney Creek Woodland Babies Afgan

Sorry I can't seem to figure out how to rotate the picture on here!

Here is a close up of a couple of the individual squares.....


  x2

  2nd chipmunck
 
Well that's all I have for now folks!  Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Shebafudge said...

Those animals are adorable!

Claire said...

I love the detail in all these cute little animals.

Fara Azmi said...

lovely

Monique said...

These look great love them.

Marcy said...

This is so adorable. I love all the cute little critters