Monday, November 11, 2013

It would seem that my stitching mojo is making a comeback!  Yay!

Since my last post, I have gotten completely caught up on the Lizzie Kate Holly & Hearts Mystery Sampler.   And just in time time too!   As I just received part 3 in the mail Saturday!



I am also keeping up with the Plum Street Samplers Mary II Mystery Sampler.   Only two more parts to go on this one......



PR Into the Deep Mystery also saw some love this week.   I fell waaaaay behind on this one due to all the things that have happened over the past several months.   All the parts have been released, but I was still on part 4 at the beginning of last week.   Part 4 is now complete  (sans beading)...



While I should either work on Lizzie Kate or PR......I think I will pull Dance of the Graces out this week and work on it.   Those girls are starting to get really loud and calling for my attention!

Until next time,   Happy Stitching everyone!

2 comments:

Shirlee said...

Glad you are stitching again : )

Shebafudge said...

Lots of lovely progress! I think I am going to have to invest in that mystery. I love it!!!