Monday, October 28, 2013

A finish and another pic of Baby E

Last week was a good week!    Managed to get the baby afgan for my friend's daughter completed.   Turned out really well.   Now I can turn my attention on to other things that have happier thoughts attached to them!



Over the weekend I was finally able to start the sampler that is being offered for free in 9 parts over at Plum Street Samplers.  I chose to do Mary II (although I may also go back and do Mary I as well).  So far 5 parts have been released (a part is released every Sunday) and I managed to do all 5!  Sorry for the poor picture quality.....the colors are a bit washed out.



I was also finally able to start the Lizzie Kate Christmas Mystery Sampler that has been sitting here staring at me since I returned home.  The first two parts have been released and there is only one more part to go.   So far I am really LOVING the colors on this!


I also have plans to start another Mystery Sampler put on by iStitch.   This is an Advent Sampler and sounds really intriguing!  Carol indicates that she will be doing her's on 40 ct in white, red and green but that the count size and colors are totally up to each individual.    I'm not sure I'm up to the challenge of 40 count.....so will have to look around in my stash to see what I can come up with.  The cost for this is minimal ($10).  She has a few spots available for sign ups, so if you are interested....you need to hurry!   I believe the fun is slated to start on December 1st.

And here is another picture of Baby E!  He is such a bundle of joy!  And is growing sooooooo fast!   This Grandma can't wait for Christmas to get her hands on him again!


I also want to express my thanks for the wonderful thoughts and condolences sent my way!  They meant a lot!

Until next time my friends,  have a wonderful stitchy day!

No comments: